To apply to participate in the Rising Tide Program and Network and carry the Rising Tide name for your program, please prepare a proposal of no more than five pages, following the format below.
Rising Tide Program Application
- Will the program have a Country or Regional focus? (ie. Where will the investors come from? Where will the investments be?)
- What angel groups and trade associations will you work with in your country/region? (eg ACA, EBAN, ABAN, ABAF)
- Do you currently have your investment committee/lead angel investors selected? If so, describe their track records of successful angel investing. If not, what are the criteria by which you will select the leads?
- Define your investment and portfolio strategies (Define both the investment strategy (sector, stage, location), as well as portfolio strategy (number of investments, size of investments, etc.)
- How will your source the deal flow in your country/region?
- What is the minimum threshold for individual investments to participate in the program?
- What is the intended fund size ($1M-$10M)?
- What will be the legal structure of the program and fund?
- Who will be the Managing Partners?
- What educational and training components will you provide in addition to the online resources provided? Will they be virtual or in person? Will you have any quarterly or annual events?
- How will you facilitate engagement of your participants in your program, as well as to the wider alumni network?
- How will your group contribute to the RTF Global Community?
- What is the pricing for the LPs, the compensation for the Lead Investors, and the expected general economics?